Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Emotional Intelligence DRAFT
Transcript of Emotional Intelligence DRAFT
seeds of learning
Welcome COMM 385 participants! If you have any questions, ask your group trainer for assistance:
EQ Quiz - Answer KeY
1. Trainees will be able to define emotional intelligence and appreciate its usefulness in the workplace setting.
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is the ability to perceive, understand, and regulate emotions of oneself and others to promote emotional and intellectual growth.
EQ, or Emotional Quotient, "is your level of ability to understand other people, what motivates them, and how to work cooperatively with them".
Four Branches of EI
MindTree Solutions uses the Four Branches Model of Emotional Intelligence:
Emotional Quotient Quiz
How Emotionally Intelligent are you?
Determine your self-awareness by taking the EQ quiz.
2. Trainees will become more aware of their own emotions, leading to stronger teamwork and stress management capabilities.
3. Trainees will be able to manage their own emotions, resulting in improved self-management skills and efficiency.
4. Trainees will be able to better interpret the emotions of those around them.
1. Training Objectives
2. Definition of EI/EQ
3. EQ Quiz
4. EQ vs. IQ
5. Emotional Intelligence Video
6. Four Branches of EI
7. Small Group Exercises
9. Training Takeaways
2. Trainees will become more aware of their own emotions.
1. Trainees will be able to define emotional intelligence.
2. Pause & Reflect
3. Ask Yourself...