Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
A Comparative Study about Children’s and Adults’
Transcript of A Comparative Study about Children’s and Adults’
Children’s and Adults’
Perception of Targeted Web Search Engines
Tatiana Gossen, Juliane Höbel, Andreas Nürnberger
Otto von Guericke University
Are there differences between children’s and adults’ perception of interface elements on search engine result pages?
In our study we used
- a German search engine for children (Blinde-Kuh.de)
- and a standard search engine (Google).
How many animals does the zoo in Magdeburg have?
What is the name of the largest moon of Saturn?
Find the homepage of the photographer Michael Jordan.
Find the online-game page of the ZDF Tivi portal.
Two types of search tasks:
We used eye-tracking and analyzed aggregated heat maps.
- textual summary
- embedded media
- category menu
See our paper for details.