Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Non-Fiction Writing
What is the clear difference between the non-fiction writing and everyday journalistic writing?
Is there a clear and distinct gap?
In no more than one paragraph, detail a specific moment or highlight from your summer. Keep your writing as neutral and factual as possible, aiming for an unbiased journalistic style.
Now take that piece and rework it to be an engaging piece of memoir/travel writing.
Have a look at the exemplars in front of you, and the mark scheme.
Give each of the pieces a band and a mark out of 16
The Examiners' Report
You must be doing a range of reading in order to succeed in this task.
Please make use of OCR's recommended reading list as a
L.O. - To Summarise qualities of Travel/Biographical writing and prepare for Coursework.