Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Facts About Instagram in general
Transcript of Facts About Instagram in general
Three countries with the most users are The United States, Japan, and Brazil, 40% from the world’s users live in the U.S.A.
Parents need to be aware of what their their kids, pre-teens, and teens are doing on Instagram.
Number of User Photos
Instagram users upload 60 million photos per day; 700 photos per second.
Number of User Likes
Instagram gets 1.2 billion likes per day; that’s 8500 likes per second.
What Is Instagram
Instagram, the popular-sharing app, which is one of the world’s most social network in just a few years. Instagram was launched as a Iphone app on October 16, 2010. In December 2010 had one million users.
Facts About Instagram in General