Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
An Amazing Life With Lights
Transcript of An Amazing Life With Lights
Well, what I'm talking about is something called light bombing. People go out in the early morning or late night to use a wand of light to catch all of the lights movement like in this picture.
It will affect the world because it lets people express themselves in a whole new way and when people see this art they're inspired to do it themselves or appreciate a new art form.
Where they mostly do light bombing is in Birmingham, England one of the most populated cities in England.
This man Sola likes to do light bombing whenever he has time in the morning or at night to enjoy himself in a different way.
People like to do this usually at 4 o'clock in the morning or 11 o'clock at night. They do it so late or early so it will be easier to see the light and the picture would be much better.
People do this to relax and make beautiful things with lights and it's real fun. I think we should start this in Oregon.