Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chicken Pox
Chicken poxs leaves you red dots, rashs & blisters onyour body.
Blisters are the small dots on your body when you
have chicken pox. Bibliography When was chicken pox discovered? Chicken Pox is first discovered by Giovanni Filippo
in 1500's in italy. After in 1600's Richard Morton made
the name Chicken Poxs.
-Giovanni Filppo. Cause of a chicken pox effect. The cause of a chicken pox effect are running nose,
Chicken poxs are a common illness for kids.
To remove chicken pox is by having a rest until it goes
away. Chicken pox have start out like a cold then it you might
get a running nose & a cough.
A few days later, you will start seeing rashs and red dots
on your body. From there it can spread out quickly over the entire body sometimes the rash is even in a person's ears and mouth. http://kidshealth.org/kid/ill_injure/sick/chicken_pox.html