Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Neuroscience History & Evolution
Transcript of Neuroscience History & Evolution
Write down 4-6
Positive or Negative
What is the major function of the brain?
Behavior is based in the heart
Brain is a radiator
First to say that brain controls behavior
Brain controls body through mechanism
Electronic Stimulation from nerves to muscle
Different types of Nerves
Breaking Large Rocks to get Hammer Food
Precision Hammering Glass
460 - 370 B.C.E.
Why did humans evolve bigger brains?
Why is a bigger brain better?
The Brain Today
Neurotransmitters - 1970
fMRI - 1980s
Action Potential - 1980s
Mirror Neurons - 1992
Organization of Olfactory - 2004
Brain's positioning system - 2014
Human Connectome Project
GREAT THINGS ARE COMING