Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Why The 1920s were "Roaring"
Transcript of Why The 1920s were "Roaring"
Founded Ford Motor Company, helped with improvement of mass product. Creator of the Model T which was the first car a middle class american could own. Selling 15 million before being discontinued in 1927. Creating a middle class.
Was the first man to fly solo across the Atlantic ocean. Traveling 1,890 in 33.5 hours. Becoming the one of the first american superstars. As well as showing the power of the american people. Babe Ruth influenced the 1920s society in many ways. This was because he slugged 59 home runs in his 1921 season. This was amazing because the previous record of 54 home runs in a season also set by him. But before Babe's record the record was only 19 in a season. Babe Ruth Charles Lindbergh By: Ryan foose and freddy raupp