Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Aggie Sisters for Christ
Transcript of Aggie Sisters for Christ
Must be active in a local church body outside of ASC
Must have already been inducted into ASC following their new girl semester
Must maintain the goals and standards of this organization
Must meet the attendance requirements as stated in the ASC constitution
Must fulfill the financial obligations to the organization each semester as stated in the constitution
Must meet the required number of points for both service and participation as stated in the constitution
1. Prior to this presentation what were your opinions of Aggie Sisters for Christ?
2. How has this presentation changed your opinions of Aggie Sisters for Christ?
3. Do you think it is appropriate to have Christian Organizations on campus? Why or why not?
4. Do you have any questions about this organization that were not addressed in this presentation? By: Rebekah Rose, Kariah Selby, Taryn Socha, LaKeidra Stewart, Riley Thompson and Claire Tondre The Purpose: The goal of ASC is to glorify Jesus Christ in everything we do. Our focus is Jesus Christ; therefore, we will strive to learn more about Him and grow in His word. We desire to provide members with Christian fellowship and spiritual accountability so that our personal relationships with Jesus Christ may be enhanced. Following the example of Jesus Christ, we will serve our community. Fulfilling our calling as presented in the Great Commission to share truth with those around us.
"My purpose is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge."
Colossians 2:2-3 What are some stereotypical beliefs held about Aggie Sisters for Christ? and how can we work to deconstruct them? How do these beliefs affect children in schools? What Social issue are particular to Aggie Sisters for Christ? Listen to our interview with Sara, Aggie Sisters for Christ Mixer Committee Chair and Bible Study Leader, as you enjoy our presentation! Click Here Hope Pregnancy Center: empowering young women who get pregnant & help provide for their basic needs
School in Uganda: give money to keep the school running Stereotype: People who are in Christian organizations are boring and no fun!
Truth: You just have to get to know them!
Many high school students view College as a time to have fun & party
These students may be apprehensive to join organizations like Aggie Sisters for Christ because they do not want to be a part of an organization that deemed uncool They all love the Lord & want to live their lives for Him
Walking in life & growing together What are the member requirements? Want to Learn More? http://asc.tamu.edu