Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Integrated MOOC
Introduction to Project Management
Post Delivery & Feedback
Presenter: Tamilselvan Mahalingam, Business Faculty, HCT-Dubai, Women's Campus
A massive open online course (MOOC) is an online course aimed at large-scale interactive participation and open access via the web.
Camtasia & Graphic Tablet
What I did ?
Enrolled as a student in MOOC's provided by coursera, udacity & edX.
Selected the topic and duration.
Prepared and presented a proposal to SMT for the approval.
Built the course in coursesites.com.
Marketed the course through various channels
Employers day, college events, engineering associations, social media, alumni association, careers, DED, etc.,
Prepared course content including video lectures, quizzes, course materials, and discussion board topics.
The course was live for 7 weeks from Jan to Feb 13
Every Thursday 2 chapters were released with activities
Moderated using the discussion board
Answered several emails
Corrected minor errors through self-audit & student feedback
Delivered what was promised!
Two Key Principles in Course Design
- interaction and feedback by leveraging the MOOC network, e.g. for peer-review, group collaboration.
- through objective, online assessments, e.g. quizzes and exams
Hundreds of appreciation emails
Surge in social media networking
Presented at ACBSP conference, eLearning in Action, PD week, Department Meetings, etc.,
Writing research paper based on MOOC
Course is now in self-paced mode
Advertised in Blackboard Coursesites Catalogue
Conducted 3 days F2F Project Management workshop during the PD week