Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Musical Instruments
a natural UI platform for Glass
"Playtesting" at SXSW V2V
WeatherGlass (tap beacons to view weathercams)
StyleZapper (tap to select products - "shoot to shop")
Plant Something (tap to plant)
"Tap to 'Action'"
Serial Freelancer / Hacker in Residence / CTO
Apps hacked together on odd weekends
Prototype48 / AReality3D / gyroFire
(When I'm not at a hackathon or working on a Prototype48)
I am not from Google.
What you're about to see:
People got it.
Hacks at subsequent Hackathons
"tap to jam"
"tap to play piano"
Glass Form Factor
worn as head gear - "hands free" A/V
bone conduction audio that "only you" can hear
camera/light sensor, Invensense 9dof sensor
no touch screen... but a looooong side touch pad...
Tracking: SensorFusion | Computer Vision
head tracking with gyroscope + compass
aim with crosshair
tap to fire
Cover the light sensor to "blow a note"
Slide your finger to change the note
Musical note determined by light only
3-finger tap to calibrate max light
Tap to play
415 77 yosun
i make cool hacks.