Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images
Babylon did not become an important city until it was dominated by an Amorite tribal chief named Sumu-Abum, in around 1894.
Babylon was a major city of ancient Mesopotamia in the fertile plain between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers.
Herodotus viewed Babylon in the text, as a very wealthy city that has defensive walls which were built from plenty of lumps of bitumen.
King Darius tried to fight the Babylonians, many times using different methods, but he was not able to overcome them due to their defensive power.
where is Babylon located?
What is Babylon mostly known for?
Who betrayed Babylon?
Finally Zopyrus's betrayal toward Babylonians' caused king Darius to defeat the Babylon, Babylonians'