Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Niels Bohr (:
Transcript of Niels Bohr (:
on October 7, 1885, he died there
as well on November 18, 1962. Father: Christian Bohr
Mother: Ellen Adler Bohr
Brother Harold Bohr "A physicist is just an atoms way of looking at itself." Bohr is best known for his work on the investigation
of atomic structure and radiation. In 1903 he enrolled at Copenhagen
University as a undergraduate for
Philosophy and Math. In 1911 he received is
Docorate Degree. He then studied Ernest Rutheford at the University
of Manchester in England. 1903 he published his model of atomic structure. This is a Bohr model of Chlorine
The first orbit can only hold two electrons.
The second orbit can only hold eight.
The third can hold sixteen and the last one on this model
can hold up to thirty-two.