Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to become sociable on ScratchEd
Transcript of How to become sociable on ScratchEd
Allow other members to contact you privately by turning on the messaging option find other members who share interests with you.
update your profile keywords to help other members find you
Pin yourself on the member map & let other people in your area connect with you
Find other members near you Leave comments on other members' profile pages
6. Send & receive messages 2. Use profile keywords 4. Explore the map 7. Subscribe How to become sociable on ScratchEd in 7 minutes sociable 5. Say hi, leave comments
bio keywords map
comments msgs subscription Bookmark and follow other members 3. Use bookmarks 1. Introduce yourself Share your bio Go to My Profile > Edit > Member Go to My Profile > Edit > Member > Keywords To bookmark another member, go to the member's profile page and click on the Bookmark button To pin your location on the map,go to My Profile > Edit > Account update or or click To leave a comment for another member, go to her profile page, and click on "Add a Comment" To enable private messages, go to My Profie > Edit > Account check Note: Your email address will not be made public Note: You can also bookmark stories,resources, and discussion topics click To subscribe, go to the member's profile page, and click on the "Subscribe button" Note: You can also subscribe to stories, resources, and discussion topics Subscribe & receive updates when a member's profile page changes
click here for more info scratched.media.mit.edu click for more info