Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Rescue Robot - Snake
Transcript of Rescue Robot - Snake
The snake robot would be used when in a rescue situation when it would be too small or dangerous for a human to be in. It would be able to get video/audio from a victim relayed to rescuers.
The snake robot has many undulated links that give it many degrees of freedom. The snake would be able to move in almost any direction.
Degrees of Freedom
The end effector feeds audio and video back to rescuers who would otherwise have no way of receiving information.
The snake movement is programed and controlled during deployment.
Advantages vs. Disadvantages
May be difficult to navigate...
Navigate through small places
Can enter dangerous places
Relays basic information to rescuers that otherwise is unknown
The Snake Robot seems to have a bright future where updates of movement over terrain and the end effector can be made multifunctional.