Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Wizard Of Oz Plot Structure
Transcript of The Wizard Of Oz Plot Structure
The climax of the story is when Dorothy kills the Evil Witch of the West
The Falling action of the story is when Dorothy and her friends meet the Wizard of Oz and everyone is granted wishes except Dorothy.
The resolution of the story is when Dorothy clicks her shoes together and returns home.
The Rising Action of the story is when Dorothy receives the red slippers and angers the Evil Witch
The wizard of oz
The exposition of the story is Dorothy, The Tin Man, The cowardly lion, and the Scarecrow in the Land of Oz.
Types of Conflict
Man vs self
Dorothy wakes up from her nightmare
Man vs Man
Dorothy kills the evil witch
The scarecrow is not sure which way to go so I conclude that he is indecisive
The lion turned out to be really afraid when he was trying to act scary.