Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The More We Communicate, The Less We Really Say...
Transcript of The More We Communicate, The Less We Really Say...
The more we communicate, the less we really say...
When you think of communication, what methods first come to your mind?
Texting is the most frequently used form of communication among Americans younger than 50. Texting drops off significantly after age 50, and is used infrequently among those aged 65 and older.
Some methods of communication you may have forgotten about...
When you think of communication, what methods come to mind?
The New era of communication
By: Vyktoria Duinker
Face to face conversation
Up to 90% percent of communication
When we communicate face-to-face, we hear each other’s words and tone of voice; we’re aware of whether the other person speaks haltingly or not; we see their facial expressions and nonverbal bodily cues, and we notice whether they’re looking us in the eye or avoiding our gaze. When we move to the various forms of electronic communication, we always lose some of these features.
Tone of voice