Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My Procrastination Journal erin hall
Transcript of My Procrastination Journal erin hall
I want all my work to be finished
by 9:00 p.m. tonight.
XPP Step Two: Manage steps to
keep your deadline.
1. All Math homework must be
finished by 6:45 p.m.
2. All Language Arts homework must be completed by 7:00 p.m.
3. All Science homework must be finished by 7:30 p.m.
4. All World Cultures homework must be done by 8:00 p.m.
5. During break time between and after assignments I will practice for band. Chapter Two Day Two Sunday, 12/2/12 Today is the first day of my
Ex-Procrastination Program (XPP).
I'm not exactly sure about what
I'm supposed to do first, but, I
think I'm on the right track.
I am going to have all the
work set out for me today done by 2:00 p.m. TODAY.
XPP Step One: Create a deadline. To keep my deadline I decided
to create steps on what to do,
and when. All I really did was
create deadlines inside my
XPP Step Two: Manage steps to keep your deadline. I'll finish my home work
and turn it in on time. All
that's left to do is to get my
work done. I really want
to do it later but that
would be procrastination, and I don't want to get into that again. I hope I solve this.
XPP Step Three: Follow your plan and GET YOUR HOMEWORK DONE!!! Monday, 12/3/12
I turned in my homework
today and got 100%! I haven't
gotten a grade like that in
Science since 5th grade! I
can't believe I actually got
it! Wow! O.K. I've really
got to get to work. For step three, as I worked I checked off what I had done.