Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
My Procrastination Journal erin hall
Transcript of My Procrastination Journal erin hall
I want all my work to be finished
by 9:00 p.m. tonight.
XPP Step Two: Manage steps to
keep your deadline.
1. All Math homework must be
finished by 6:45 p.m.
2. All Language Arts homework must be completed by 7:00 p.m.
3. All Science homework must be finished by 7:30 p.m.
4. All World Cultures homework must be done by 8:00 p.m.
5. During break time between and after assignments I will practice for band. Chapter Two Day Two Sunday, 12/2/12 Today is the first day of my
Ex-Procrastination Program (XPP).
I'm not exactly sure about what
I'm supposed to do first, but, I
think I'm on the right track.
I am going to have all the
work set out for me today done by 2:00 p.m. TODAY.
XPP Step One: Create a deadline. To keep my deadline I decided
to create steps on what to do,
and when. All I really did was
create deadlines inside my
XPP Step Two: Manage steps to keep your deadline. I'll finish my home work
and turn it in on time. All
that's left to do is to get my
work done. I really want
to do it later but that
would be procrastination, and I don't want to get into that again. I hope I solve this.
XPP Step Three: Follow your plan and GET YOUR HOMEWORK DONE!!! Monday, 12/3/12
I turned in my homework
today and got 100%! I haven't
gotten a grade like that in
Science since 5th grade! I
can't believe I actually got
it! Wow! O.K. I've really
got to get to work. For step three, as I worked I checked off what I had done.