Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is neuroplasticity and how foes it work?
Transcript of What is neuroplasticity and how foes it work?
a neuron is a specialized cell transmitting nerve impulses; a nerve cell.
4. What is growth Mindset?
3. What are ways of making your brain grow?
You can Learn different languages and eat healthy can learn new stuff at school.
1.What is neuroplasticity and how does it work?
Process in which your brains neural synapse and pathways are alerted.