Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of @Zakato360 ICCI2013
360video is GORGEOUS !
AnTonio V. Garcia-Serrano
BEng PhD, 360º imaging fisherman and project manager at Zakato.com
Elche - Spain
w w w . z a k a t o . c o m
My equipment + pano techniques
what's this talk about?
video camera + fe
pano techniques = full spherical 360º video
no investment required to experiment with 360º video
360º photo 360º video
shot & rotate & stitch record & rotate & stitch
- example -
paraboloid mirror low quality! "cheap"
(bubble scope sells now on Easyjet flights!)
how to achieve quality video?
multi-camera good quality new investment
Why not ... ?
(Canon 5Dii + tokina 10-17 || sigma8 || canon15 + NNs)
virtually any camera + lens combination possible
(Nikon, sony, C300, red, blackmagic, ...)
no investment required
not good for action shoots
(Bradford Bohonus, Omer Calef, Tomonori Taniguchi)
Some work in progress
dynamic stitching over a fixed bg
HDR video (magic lantern)
raw video recording (magic lantern)
it's all about contents!!!
scripting = 360cinema
no parallax, but out of frame ghosting
Standford University, USA
2011 Marc Levoy