Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Challenges to Religious Experience
Transcript of Challenges to Religious Experience
Our senses are finite and limited. Is it logically possible to experience God? Countering Argument it may be possible for God to reveal himself if he chooses to. William Alston (1921-present) argues that religious experience is similar to our normal sensory perception. There may be an aspect of our human mins that is able to experience God. C.D. Broad (1887-1971) gave an analogy of a society of blind people where some evolve the capacity to see. Those who were still blind were skeptical of the information given by the sighted people.