Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Election of 1956
Transcript of The Election of 1956
Like the election of 1952, the 1956 eection was between Dwight Eisenhower and Adlai Stevenson for the president.
The electoral college gave an astounding 457 votes to Eisenhower, and 73 votes to Stevenson.
Stevenson and Eisenhower campaigned hardly for president. Stevenson promised treaties with the Soviet Union and to stop drafting people into the military. Eisenhower was against this and due to his popularity was elected.