Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of El salvador
El salvador had a civil war which lasted 12 years (1980-1992). Peace Accords were signed in Mexico on January 16, 1992. It was caused due to the conflict between the military led govenrment and the FMLN(Farabundo Martí National Liberation Front) a coalition or group of five left wing militias.
3 cool facts about El salvador. also its the smallest country in Central America (slightly smaller than the US state of Massachusetts).
And dispite its small size, it has the third largest economy in Central America. Map of el salvador and some places surrounding it. And just for something extra i would like to
present to you el salvadors national anthem
if you would like to listen Another thing very interesting is they have their own
futbol team or other wise known as soccer and wasnt official until
1921. And their national soccer stadium is called magico gonzalez named after a player
the next picture is el salvadors 2009 national team thanx for watching!