Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Modal verbs
You must study!
Por Jorge Schalgter Leal
By Jorge Schalgter Leal
Formado em Letras Port/Inglês pela UFS
Florida International University (EUA)
Membro da International
Exchange Alumni do Dep. de Estado dos EUA.
Facebook: Jorge Schalgter Leal
CEPJO - Poço Verde/Se
I come in, sir?
Mary is sick. I think she
go to te doctor.
I stay or
Bill ....play the guitar very well.
can - may - should
Please, .... you open the door?
should - may - could
A member of group ...be arrested by the police!
can - should - may -
...I talk to you?
should - may - can
MUST - MUSTN`T
Somebody is calling.
that room. It`s too dirty.
Students are drunk. So, nobody
enter here to do the test.