Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Moon
How many moons could you fit inside the Earth?
The Phases of the Moon
Draw the phases of the moon
1) Describe the phases of the Moon.
2) Explain why you see phases of the Moon.
3) Explain why eclipses happen.
What are the phases of the moon?
How are eclipses produced?
Think, pair, share...
When do we see the moon?
What do you already know?
What is an Eclipse?
Why do they happen?
When and why do we see a new moon?
When and why do we see a full moon?
When and why do we see a quarter moon?
Think, pair share...
Revisit your descriptions of how the Moon changes from the beginning of the lesson.
Add any details you did not originally include.
Expand on your answers using your knowledge from this lesson.
Now let's model this in class...