Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Putting back the wit
Transcript of Putting back the wit
Giving the users a greater affinity for our product.
“Which message do you want to send?” or “What is the content of this announcement?” By always focusing on
“How will this make someone feel”
whenever you write even a single line, we immediately improved the amount of responses we got from our users.
We should provoke a smile and not attempt a belly laugh.
How we see the Prezi voice in this regard
- make fun of ourselves but not to the extent we make ourselves look incompetent
- admit when we do wrong. If something won't load because of a product limitation say so. We've learned from the IE8 post that bad news handled properly endears us to the users.
Would Stevie think this is funny?
Write to make Stevie laugh.
Stevie seems to have a similar sense of humor to Amanda. We can use this.
NO NERDY JOKES - In fact, we should probably make fun of the nerds.
Link to Text
David's PowerWeek Prezi
Where we can improve
Examples we like
Groupon's Leaked Style Guide
tooltips and overlays
- don't waste the user's time. in fact, find opportunities
to help the user make their life easier.
Google Chrome anticipates you are
trying to accomplish a goal and gives
a tip about how to complete it more easily
10 companies that nail copyrighting
Nicely done. You're just a few details from a one year Enjoy license. This will cost you $59.
Making the Map better
But this should be a tooltip not text
See this e-mail exchange
Being memorable is a good thing!