Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of bullying-maha.olavo.damon
Definition of bullying
Cause and Effect
Repeated over time
Changing in Behaviour
using this impact sentence
and explain some consequences of
The engaged of Principals, Teachers, Families and Students that
BULLYING HAS TO STOP
Poster and Flyers
Kids who are bullied
Kids who bully others
Bullying and gender
Boys are more likely than girls to bully others .
Boys are more likely to be physically bullied by their peers .
Verbal bullying is the most frequent form of bullying experienced by both boys and girls.