Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chalk
How long has
Chalk been around? What's Cool about it? Chalk What is Chalk? It's been around Since the Cretaceous Period. Which means 80 million years ago. In fact "creta" derived from the Latin means chalk.
Did you know there are even Cliffs made of Chalk? they are
mainly in the UK. Chalk is used for so Many Different things.
Even more than you think.
preserves fossils from the Jurassic era
a game of pool
toothpaste Chalk is a form of limestone, it's a mineral calcite. Calcite is calcium carbonate or CaCO3. I call it build up. Chalk White Cliffs of Dover Yes, even
Toothpaste above is a tunnel made of chalk. called a quarry in Meudon, France