Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
values & importances of rocks and minerals.
Transcript of values & importances of rocks and minerals.
Pumice stone is made when a volcano erupts. Lava shoots up in to the air and hardens into very light stones, full of holes.
Fluorite is very common mineral that forms all over the world in every color of the rainbow.
The values & importance's of rocks and minerals.
Mica is a mineral that forms in thin sheets. Sometimes mica can be mined and sometimes it can be found on the ground.
Titanium is a silver or white colored metal that is very strong. It is one of the most common element mined all over the world.
Gold is a soft metal that is valuable because you don't just see it on the surface every day, its underground and hard to get to.