Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Frank Slide
Transcript of The Frank Slide
a Canadian Pacific Railway brakeman named Sid Choquette ran 2 km to save a passenger train from derailing. How could this slide have been made less disastrous? The Frank Slide was quite inevitable because it was caused naturally, but if the town was built on the other side of the railway, the damage wouldn't be as severe, the landslide still would have caused damage but there would be less casualties and less property damage. A PREZI By Waseef Nayeem THE END?
(There never is one) Or is there???