Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Scientific Research Presentation
Transcript of Scientific Research Presentation
In this section, give background information. Define your two factors, and why you thought there may have been a correlation between them before you collected your data.
What was the correlation for which you were testing?
"The purpose of this study
is to see if..."
Elaborate upon your findings. Explain what your graphs show, and how that shows whether or not there is a correlation.
What did your data show?
Upload your graphs into this section.
So... is there a correlation between your two factors? How do you know this?