Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Phrasal Verbs
Go On : To happen
Go After : Chase or follow someone
Go with : To mach
Go Out : Be part of a social activity
Get across / Over : Communicate, make understandable
Get along / On : like each other
Get around : Have mobility
Get away : Go on a vacation
Get back : returned
Take Up : Start a new hobby
Take After : Resemble in character or appearance
Take In : To understand
Take Over : Get control of something
come off : become unattached
come up with : invent
Bring about : make happen
Bring down : depress
Put Off : Discourage
put off : Delay
TURN ON / OFF
Turn On : Start
Turn Off : Stop
Work Off : Remove by work or activity
Work Out : Solve, Understand
Use Phrasal Verbs to be a fluent English Speaker