Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
October 13th, 2016
Transcript of October 13th, 2016
Read the handout and answer the following question.
How high was this tower? Who built the tower & how many people? What record did this break?
What does it mean to engineer something?
Write this down in your notebook.
TOWER CHALLENGE RULES
What will you be doing??
Creating a Tower made of straws.
Goal- Create the tallest standing structure only being able to use 15 straws & tape.
Rules & Expectations.
M:Staying in your seat.
V: Level 0.
P: Reading the article and answering the question.
1. You will work in a group of 3.
2. This will be graded based on work ethic & contribution for the week (1-4).
3. No destroying and ripping apart any of the straws.
4. Everyone will be staying at their tables and not getting up.
5. BUILD ON!!!!!
1. What were common issues that came with this process?
2. Where we able to correct these issues and evaluate a new process??