Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Vegetables
Where do veggies come from?
Vegetables come from the ground.
Girls: 2 cups
Boys: 2 1/2
Veggies contain many vitamins
Servings of Veggies
Red and orange
Ways You Can Eat Veggies
One way everybody can eat veggies is to try new kinds of foods such as swiss chard or red carrots .Another way you can eat veggies is to go on a healthy diet.
One serving of vegetables.
One cup of tomato or other kind of kind of vegetable juice.
Most farmers grow alot of vegetables, but mostly
Beans and peas
Fertilizer is very important to the envirement because it helps plants grow.