Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Gold Ribbon Schools (GRS) Program
Transcript of Gold Ribbon Schools (GRS) Program
Established to honor schools during transition to new assessment and accountability systems
Showcase exemplary implementation of new standards
Focus on one
2015: Middle and High Schools
2016: Elementary Schools
January 20, 2015
Evaluation of Applications February 3-6, 2015
COE's notifies / site validations February - March, 2015
State Superintendent's announcement April 2015
2015 regional award ceremonies May 2015
CCCOE GRS Team
GRS in Contra Costa County
70 eligible schools
CCCOE held GRS overview and writing seminar on 1/13/15
Currently recruiting teams for site visits
Hilary Dito - Secondary schools
Marsha Tokuyoshi - Elementary schools
Contact Hilary at
GRS Website: www.cde.ca.gov/ta/sr/gr/