Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Brain
Parts of a Brain
These are the parts of the Brain.The Cerebrum helps us think, the Cerebellum is for balance and coordination and the thalamus controls all of our senses. The Brain stem leads to the
spinal cord and that's where the neurons
travel to the Brain and body.
Here is a brain disease that
affects mostly seniors:
How to Prevent the Alzheimers brain disease
It's amazing how the Brain works.The Brain is part of our nervous System it is like the main control station.The brain weighs about 3 pounds but it makes up just 2% of the body's weight.
It is estimated that there are about 1 billion brain cells on your brain. Your brain stops growing at age 18. There are 100,000 miles of blood vessels in the brain. The human brain is protected by 22 bones that are joined together. There
are many parts of the Brain for everything
How it happens
Some of the causes for Alzheimers are high blood pressure, high cholesterol, Down syndrome, or having a head injury also because of Genes.