Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Maisey Rika
She has toured New Zealand, Australia ,Asia,Europe and America.
This one of her songs ENJOY:)
Who inspired her
Some people describe her sound similar to Tracey Chapman or Sade, with a dash of India Arie.
Her first album E hine is a collection of maori tridition double platnum.She won best maori languege album of music awards.
She has released 2 albums both have been
in the top 40 and used traditional maori instruments.
Did you know?
Maisey Rikas real name is Mei Aliaia her mum's name is Rebecca her dad's name is unknown
and her brother's name is J.j
When was she born
She was born on the 10th of May 1983 in Welligton
Sings both Maori and Engilsh.At the age of 13 she started singing
Ko kapu te rangi te manga
Ko ohinemataroa te awa
Ko mataalua te waka
Ko Ngati awa te iwi
Ko ngati hokopu te hapu
Ko te whare o tora te marae
Ko wairaka te whare tipuna
Ko tamatea kite huatahi te wharekai
Ko te manuka tutahi te whanua
Maisey Rika went on Nz Idol but she didn"t get on because she sang a moari song
*Maisey Rikas sites