Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hydroeletricity
2) Represents 19% or total eletricity production.
3) Does not create pollution. Positive Attributes Negative Attributes 1) Sometimes large areas are drowned by building the dam, and people are displaced.
2) Smaller models depend on availability of fast flowing strams or rivers.
3) Run - of - the river plants can impact the mobility of fish and other riverlife. Most Commonly Used Most commonly used by Canada, U.S., and Brazil. Brazil=10% U.S.=10% Canada=70%. Our Opinion We think that hydroelectricity should be used more because, it does not create pollution and, it cuts back on powerlines. So that makes it better for the environment. References ga.water.usgs.gov/edu/hyhowworks.html