Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Marine Worms
Any worm that lives in a marine environment is considered a marine worm. Marine worms are found in several different phyla, including the Platyhelminthes, Nematoda, Annelida (segmented worms), Chaetognatha, Hemichordata, and Phoronida.
These worms have special tentacles used for exchanging oxygen and giving out carbon dioxide, plus they are used for reproduction. Marine Worms
BY: Shanelle Cabral There are 13 different types of Marine Worms:
*Ship Worms, *Clam Worms, *Giant Feather Dust Worms, *Stream Worms, *Limb Boring Worms, *Christmas Tree Worms, *Horsehair Worms , *Tube, Blood, Flat, Bristle Worms,*Leeches Types Of Marine Worms! Continued.. Marine worms are grouped in many different categories or “phyla”. Some marine worms live underneath boulders and rocks in the sea while others burrow underneath rocks and boulders in mud or sand. Marine worms include but are not limited to: peanut worms, ribbon worms, flatworms, ringed or segmented worms, tube-making worms, and burrow-dwelling worms.