Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
To Kill a Mockingbird
Transcript of To Kill a Mockingbird
grew up in Alabama
youngest of four children
a tomboy growing up
mother=mentally ill, rarely left the house
passed away February 19, 2016
By: Harper Lee
What was going on in the 1930s?
Have you ever heard of the Scottsboro Trial?
odd childhood friend
inspiration for Dill
Should a book ever be banned?
Why would someone so successful wait over 50 years to publish another book?
Why won't Lee talk about it?
winner of the Pulitzer Prize in 1961
'To Kill a Mockingbird will never stop being a good book, and it will never stop inspiring good people'--The Guardian