Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Christian Action
Die with Christ Nurture the Gift
Grow in Christ's Love Today Leg three - Christian Action Give the gift to others
Fly with Christ to share the gift What is Christian Action? Being a Friend
Being a Good Neighbor
Letting Christ act through us 2 Corinthians 5:16-21 16 From now on, therefore, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we once regarded Christ according to the flesh, we regard him thus no longer. 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. 18 All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation. 20 Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. 21 For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. rec·on·cile - 1. Restore friendly relations between
2. Cause to coexist in harmony 1 John 4:7-12 7 Dear friends, let us love one another, because love is from God, and everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 The one who does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9 God’s love was revealed among us in this way: God sent His One and Only Son into the world so that we might live through Him. 10 Love consists in this: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 11 Dear friends, if God loved us in this way, we also must love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God, [but] If we love one another, God remains in us and His love is perfected in us. Reflect God's friendship in the quality of our relationships. Make a friend,
Be a friend,
Bring a Friend to Christ Go out of your way to show God's love. The Good Samaritan Luke 10:25-37 Go, and show mercy to others. Do to others what Christ has done for you! Ephesians 2:1-10 "Christlike Action" is Christ in Action THROUGH us. Pass on the Gift Share God's Love! Plant Seeds 6 I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the growth. 7 So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God who gives the growth. 1 Corinthians 3:6-7 Ephesians 2:8 What Does it Take to Be Christian Disciple in Action? Have the Light of God's Love in Your Heart
WANT Others to know Christ's Love
Be Sensitive to Other's Needs YOU are the light of the world! (Matthew 5:16) Nurture your relationship with God. Pray and Study. Ask Christ who to talk to.
Give glory to Christ, not yourself. Don't assume
Invite the Holy Spirit
Remember - It's GOD"S JOB to save them -so don't be discouraged if your words aren't working. It's not about what YOU can do. Pass on Christ's
Love Make a Friend
Be a Friend
Bring a Friend to Christ Every Person is Unique!
Make friend's where you are - You're there for a reason.
Extend Friendship to everyone. Don't stop making friends
Really be there for them!
Sacrifice for them Give people Christ - the best of yourself
Plant or water as you feel the Holy Spirit leading you to do so. The Challenge Be Light GRACE energizes our love to give. 16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes Romans 1:16