Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sugar by: Xavier Falkenheim
Transcript of Sugar by: Xavier Falkenheim
Sugar also has bad effects on your body too. Fruticrose acts like fat. Second, too much sugar
So, in my opinion sugar is bad for your health. It causes weight gain, you can get cavites, and more problems. So next time you want candy or cake remember the sugar.
When you eat sugar there can be good and bad effects on your body
Sugar makes dopamine push out. Second, sugar gives your body energy. Third, sugar does not cause diabetes. Fourth, sugar
can cause searious health problems and cavities. And last if you eat a lot of sugar it can be hard to break those habits.
gives your body energy.