Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Time Inconsistency Problem in Monetary Policy
Transcript of Time Inconsistency Problem in Monetary Policy
Clean Your Room!
A situation in which policymakers have an incentive to
renege on a previously announced policy
when the time comes to carry it out.
Time Consistent Policy ?
Central Bank Independence
The Phillips Curve
Inflation Targeting in UK
Is 3% consistent?