Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Time Inconsistency Problem in Monetary Policy
Transcript of Time Inconsistency Problem in Monetary Policy
Clean Your Room!
A situation in which policymakers have an incentive to
renege on a previously announced policy
when the time comes to carry it out.
Time Consistent Policy ?
Central Bank Independence
The Phillips Curve
Inflation Targeting in UK
Is 3% consistent?