Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Uganda
Uganda is located on the east side of the continent Africa.
What is it known for?
Uganda is known for the highest concentration of primates on Earth, natural wonders including the source of the Nile River, and a diverse cutral heritage.
Their natural resources base one of the richest and most diverse in Africa.
Did you know
Resulting in the country's economy relying heavily on goods and services.
Government, Religion, and Economy
Uganda has the same government as we do. The population there is huge there! Their religion is 41.9% Catholic, 42% Protestant, and 12% muslim.
they grow a lot of crops for food three examples are cotton, corn, and potatoes.
The climate is a tropical climate, with temperatures ranging up to 21-25C (70-77F), apart from in the mountain areas, which are much cooler. The hottest months are December to February. Evenings can feel chilly after the heat of the day with temperatures around 12-16C (54-61F).