Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Gamification
- I did as many of them as I could
- I even figured out how to make my own!
- I met and got to know people through gamification Bringing it back - We're now looking to use gamification in our ed programs
- We can use the app SCVNGR or try alternatives
- We are also looking to set up a geocache at the
library! What else? - I want to teach my co-workers about it and
let them experience it first hand
- I also want to get it out to WA Public Libraries
- Ultimately I want to incorporate it into most of
my eLearning programs cc licensed ( BY NC SA ) flickr photo by marie-ll: http://flickr.com/photos/grrrl/213137546/ cc licensed ( BY ND ) flickr photo by backpackphotography: http://flickr.com/photos/backpackphotography/2318062662/ What worked? - The idea! It was great
- Getting to try it ourselves - not just hear about it
- The variety of challenges given
- Challenges on different platforms (including Twitter)
- Most of all - the great attitude of the people running it! What didn't work so well? - The app had some issues wiping data
- Some people were extremely competitive
- The hidden doll went missing at times
- All of these were good learning experiences
(for me at least) cc licensed ( BY NC ) flickr photo by fobiafabio: http://flickr.com/photos/fobiafabio/7928335158/ Thank you! for teaching me about gamification It's going to change the way I do my job and hopefully make my library much more fun for staff and clients!
@madradish cc licensed ( BY NC ) flickr photo by Geeky Bird: http://flickr.com/photos/geekybird/3404004643/