Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 2nd lesson
customs and traditions
Today you will:
- read the text in groups of three;
-put in removed words working together;
-underline main ideas and discuss them;
-get back to groups of six and tell the main idea of your text to the rest of the group;
- make a poster about Easter traditions in Lithuania;
- present it to the group.
(10 min) FIND THE SAME GROUP NUMBER
Read the text, write given words into correct places, underline main ideas
(5 min) IN YOUR GROUPS compare underlined ideas and discuss them.
RETURN TO YOUR GROUPS OF SIX AND TELL THE MAIN IDEAS FROM YOUR TEXT TO THE OTHERS.
MAKE A POSTER TOGETHER AND PREPARE A PRESENTATION
MAKE A PRESENTATION:
- ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE GROUP SHOULD TAKE PART
- BE FLUENT
- MAKE IT INTERESTING