Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Princeton
Pathos, Color (very bright)
Movement, yet calm and equilibrium created by picture and by the depiction of dancing (repetition)
eyes looking toward molecules draws line that points focus to molecules, emphasizing their importance
and Orange coloring
Very Organized, all in horizontal line,
straight lines, creates calm and equilibrium,
no chaos, which is what most people want in
the orange text provides emphasis on these links, and the ease in which people can find the information they need to find is a logical appeal
Grouping Academics and Student Life
Eunoia- Page author gives perception that he has the audience of the prospective science majors in mind.
Authoritative Statement- Author strays from use to create friendly environment.
Causality, also logos appeal for someone to do what is advised
Pathos, appeals to younger generation and makes the college seem more up to date