Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Should students as young as fourteen be allowed to hold job
Transcript of Should students as young as fourteen be allowed to hold job
1. Students as young as fourteen should be allowed to hold jobs because their family might be unemployed.
Example1-If their parents had a job then they would help them with money.
Example2- Or one of their family members can’t work because they might have an injury.
2. Teenagers also might want to start their own life savings
Example1- Some parents can’t fund their children when they go to college.
Example2- Children our age don’t always want to depend on their parents for money.
3. Their parents might not give them enough money to pay for things that they want.
Example1- I know that most parents only use money to pay bills and taxes.
Example2- Or parents think that the things kids want now a days or useless, so they don’t want to spend their money on things that are useless.