Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ohms Law
defined as the ratio of the voltage across a conductor to the current flowing through the conductor.
It is a measure of how much the material of a conductor slows down the flow of the current (electrons)
The relationship between voltage, current, and resistance of a conductor.
The equation: V = IR
V = the voltage (in volts)
I = the current (in amperes)
R = the resistance (in ohms)
Ohm: the unit for measuring resistance.
Resistor: a component of an electrical circuit that resists or opposes the flow of electrical current.
The resistor is the load in a circuit and converts electrical energy to another form of energy.