Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of HEALTH DISORDERS
why is bulimia bad and what is it?
Why is anorexia bad and what is it?
how we can stop it
to stop Bulimia and Anorexia- well , scientifical fact is that most of anorexia and bulimia comes from self doubt or mental illness. and most of the time people with anorexia
I've chosen these 2 topics because alot of people grow up not understanding the difference between the 2.
what is a disorder
a disruption to the systematic functioning or neat arrangement of.
Between 1995 and 2005 the prevalence of disordered eating disorder doubled among both males and females.
At the end of 2012 it was estimated that eating disorders affected nearly 1 million Australians.
An estimated 20% of females have an undiagnosed bulimia.
Younger adolescents tend to present with anorexia, while older adolescents may present with either bulimia or anorexia.
Risk of premature death from an eating disorder is 6-12 times higher than the general population.